IIRD envisages contributing meaningfully towards rapid, sustainable development of the people by gaining international quality standards and becoming a well-known, established and reliable destination for developmental solutions.
The organization seeks to work through research, capacity building, technical support and institutional networking in the national and global perspective.
Objectives for 12th Five Year Plan Period
- To promote an autonomous Skill Development University, preferably in Central part of the country
- To develop a network of minimum 1,00,000 beneficiaries and promote the spirit of volunteerism and service to nation and humanity.
- To convert 10 thematic centres as Centre of Excellence in their respective areas alongwith making them into autonomous companies, as IIRD Subsidiaries.
- To have a network of 1000 associates / experts / contributors to IIRD initiatives.
- To establish effective and operational linkages internationally for the promotion of applied research and need based interventions in areas of socio-economic development at least in 5 countries.