IIRD adopts an effective strategy in implementing CSR activities while engaging with companies. IIRD provides technical support to companies in conceptualizing CSR strategy, Defining Objectives, Gender Budgeting and Effective Execution of CSR activities.
IIRD contributes in CSR activities in the following ways:
- Conceptualising annual regional priorities of CSR interventions for the industry.
- Addressing the company’s philosophy, values and long-lasting goals.
- Devising CSR strategies
- Identification of the priority needs of the community/region.
- Suggest various solutions on social and economic problems.
- Identification and capacity building of implementing partners at grassroot level
- Providing technical and implementation support of the newly devised activities as well as already planned activities by the companies.
- Devising Quality control and Monitoring mechanism
- Conducting Impact assessment / facilitating third party impact assessment
- Ensuring Local Stakeholders and Community Participation mechanism.
- Documentation, pre & post intervention photo & videos, report writing, uploading on website.
- Providing complete support to Corporate in CSR Administration and Management